1 Week on board a Lagoon 39 - Competition Rules
1. This Promotional Competition (“Competition”) is organized by Istion Yachting Ltd (Promoter).
2. The Promotional Competition is open exclusively to private individuals over the age of 18 years (“Participant”) except any employee, director, member, partner, charter broker, travel agent, port agent, crew agent, supplier or consultant or any person who controls or is controlled directly or indirectly by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, (“Disqualified Persons”).
3. By entering the Competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Promotional Competition and any giveaway (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
4. The Competition commences on 13/6/2018 and ends on 10/9/2018 both days inclusive (“Competition Period”). The winner’s name (“Recipient”) will be announced on 12/9/2018 (“Announcement date”) through Newsletter emails and/or on Promoter’s websites and social media.
5. As a condition of essence participants need to subscribe to Istion’s Yachting newsletter (“Participating Product”) and remain subscribed until Announcement Date to stand a chance to win 1 week on board a Lagoon 39 during the Catamaran’s Cup from 20/10 to 27/10/2018 (“Giveaway”).
6. The Giveaway includes chartering of a Lagoon 39 for the duration of the 2018 Catamaran’s cup sailing regatta, i.e for the charter period starting on Saturday 20th of October at 17.00 to Saturday 27th of October at 09.00, of actual commercial value of EUR 3.680 under Istion Yachting Ltd charter and booking terms and conditions.
7. The Giveaway does not include the Catamaran’s Cup entry fee of EUR 620 nor any operational /charterer’s expenses i.e. fuel & water consumption, skipper, cook/hostess, berthing fees, provisioning, transfers or other additional to the charter services and/or expenses
8. Following the Announcement date, the Recipient will have 1 week at his disposal to accept the Giveaway.
9. As a prerequisite for the acceptance of the Giveaway, the Recipient must accept and sign the Charter Contract and corresponding Terms & Conditions which can be found in the appendix of these Competition Rules and constitute an integral part.
10. The Giveaway is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash. The Recipient must be himself on board the vessel for the duration of the charter period. If the Promoter ascertains that the Giveaway has been sold or transferred by the Recipient to a third party, then the Recipient would be undeniably liable towards Istion Yachting Ltd for the full payment of the Giveway’s commercial value of EUR 3.680.
11. Should the Recipient not be able to accept the Giveaway, it shall be returned to the Promoters and No liability shall attach to the Promoters in relation to any claims by the Recipient.
12. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these competition rules, the Promoter’s decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
13. All participants and the recipients, as the case may be, indemnify Istion Yachting Ltd, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoter and/or use of the giveaway).
14. Promoters may require the recipients to be identified, photographed and the photographs published in printed media and/or social media and/or to appear on radio and television, when accepting their giveaway and/or after having received their giveaway.
15. By entering the Promotion, Participants agree that Istion Yachting may contact the participants via email and through social media platforms to deliver marketing communications regarding their products and promotional activities, provided that the Participants are given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving marketing communication at any time via the appropriate opt-out mechanisms provided by the Promoters for such purpose.
16. All queries in connection with this Promotional Competition should be directed to Istion Yachting Ltd.
17. A copy of the competition rules is available at no cost to the participants and can be downloaded in printable form from Istion Yachting website at http://www.istion.com/lagoon-39-competition-rules